(mostly as guitarist -- but also as singer, actor or dancer)
- 1977-now Performances throughout the New England area as guitar soloist (my own Guitar Odyssey series, college, museum, library and church concert series, First Nights), sometimes accompanying myself using digital recording technology. (Rhode Island College, Mass. College of Liberal Arts, Bennington College, etc.) Also children's shows (Cape Ann Historical Museum) COMPLETE LISTINGS
- 1977-now Music for worship, weddings and funerals (also serving as song-leader/choir director -- see more below)
- 2006-7 Sang bass with Coro Stella Maris, 16-voice early music chorus; concerts in Gloucester, Salem, Marblehead
- 2004 Improvised with poet Vincent Ferrini and dancer Carl Thomsen in "Men at Play", West End Theater, Gloucester MA.
- Played in A Tribute to Arthur Berger, Jordon Hall, Boston
- 2002-03 Performances of my work in five Tuesday Night New Music concerts, New England Conservatory, Boston
- 2001 "Gift of Vision: The Life and Work of Fitz Hugh Lane" 6 Performances of this Modern Dance Oratorio at Fuller School Theater, Gloucester MA
- 1999 "Dear Tom: A Tribute to T.S. Eliot" (participated as both guitarist & dancer), Gloucester City Hall PROGRAM INFORMATION
- 1999 Voice & Guitar Recitals with soprano Kristina Martin, Gloucester & Beverly MA INFO & AUDIO
- 1998-99 "Clear Away: A Fisherman's Farewell" (Composer & Music Director), City Hall & Fuller School, Gloucester DESCRIPTION & PHOTOS
- 1994-now Accompanying entire services (Catholic, Congregational & Unitarian-Universalist) on guitar. Music Minister for retreats of the Boston Archdiocese.
- 1979-89 In ensembles (Primary Colors, Por la Paz, Griffin Ensemble, Dinosaur Annex, Tanglewood's Fromm Festival, Maxwell Davies' The Lighthouse, among others).
- 1992-94 In solo multi-media shows -- electric & classical guitars, synthesizers and slide show -- often titled "50 Ways to Play Guitar" (UMass Dartmouth, MA; Taft School, CT; Moses Brown School, RI; St. Paul's School, NH; Hoosac School, NY; MA Arts Lottery funded appearances in regional schools, K-12; for example). COMPLETE LISTING